This is BizOppers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Salma Hayek Covers 'Allure' September 2011


 

Salma Hayek shows off her fabulous body in a YSL dress as she graces the cover of Allure magazine’s September 2011 issue.
Here’s what the 44-year-old Mexican actress had to share:
On her famous figure: “My boobs, they’re not bad, by the way. I’m not complaining about them.”
On her sexy image: “When I first started, I found that I had to play the part of something they could swallow in Hollywood, which was the sexy Latin girl, I was not dressing like that in Mexico.”
On her luxurious lifestyle: “I never understood the point of being privileged if you don’t get to have the privileges. Like, people who won’t take their kids to an expensive restaurant, or won’t travel with them, or make them pay for everything at a really young age. I think it’s important that kids have responsibilities and understand the value of things, but I think it’s great I get to travel the world with my daughter.”











No comments:

Post a Comment